Monday, April 2, 2012

Mind Altering Zombie Gun? It's not sci-fi anymore.


I wish this were science fiction, but it's not.  The BBC ran an article recently on Russian President Putin's public go-ahead for use and further development of weapons meant to alter your mind.


Psychotronic weapons, they're being called.  And according to the article, they've been in development in both the USA and Russia since the 1950's.  They use electromagnetic waves, shot straight at your brain, to change your psychological state, fry your brain, leave you comatose, or, I'm sure, kill you...depending on their goal.

To quote the Russian defense minister, Mr. Serdyukov, who made the announcement:  "The development of weaponry based on new physics principles – direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, and so on – is part of the state arms procurement program for 2011-2020."

So, I don't know about anyone else out there, but this is just creepy.  Imagine someone able to sit across a room and fry your brain, make you lose your mind, or subtly manipulate you into committing a crime, like murder.  According to this article, it's actually possible for these weapons to, "...transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes."

And here I used to think nuclear weaponry was bad news.

Being cursed with this knowledge, my thoughts go back to Jason Russell's very public meltdown just days after the release of the Kony 2012 video.  If you read the reports, this husband and father stripped in public, ran around naked, masturbating and incoherent in the street.  His family said he had an emotional breakdown brought on my dehydration and too much stress.  Yeah...right.  That's just what I do when I get thirsty and stressed out.  No drugs in his system, either and the police decided not to press charges.

Is it just me, or does this incident shine in a whole new light this morning?  It definitely makes me ask the big, WHAT IF, question.  And to think, my new book, Silver Storm, features an attack by a geomagnetic/dark matter weapon.  Hmmm.  And here I thought I was writing science FICTION.  Now we can only cross our fingers and pray for sanity to be restored.  Where does this end?

Look, I'm no world leader or elite scientist, but doesn't anyone out there have the common sense to say, "NO?"  Hey, Mr. President.   Yes, you too, Mr. Secretary of Defense and all of you bickering Politicians.  Oh, yes, and YOU scientists who are actually working on this stuff.  Hey, superspy, black-ops hero, GOOD GUY...yeah, you -  the people who know and are in a position to help the rest of humanity -  please stop this insanity.  Zombie movies are a blast to watch, but I'd prefer not to become one.  I'm sure the rest of humanity would really appreciate someone honorable to run interference for us as well.

Thanks.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123415/Putin-targets-foes-zombie-gun-attack-victims-central-nervous-system.html#ixzz1qtb5Udjq

No comments:

Post a Comment